Thank you for your interest in participating in research with the Infant Learning Lab! We are open for in-person and online appointments. To ensure the safety of our participants and families, here are some steps we are taking to enhance our safety protocols for in-person studies:
- Every member of our lab staff is either fully vaccinated or has tested negative for COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
- We will wear masks at all times during your visit.
- Per Waisman Center protocols, all caregivers and children over the age of 2 must wear a mask when entering the building. Disposable masks will be provided if needed.
- Appointment times are staggered to limit the number of people arriving in our lab.
- We are practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Our study booth and toys are cleaned after each appointment.
We will continue to monitor changing protocols and adapt accordingly. Thank you for participating in our research!